Using Haemoglobinopathies to Advance Genomic Medicine: the Human Variome Project’s Global Globin Initiative
The Human Variome Project's annual session at the HUGO HGM focused on the Human Variome Project Global Globin 2020 Challenge.
- Christopher Arnold, Chair, HVPI Board: "Human Variome Project and Advancing Genomic Medicine"
- Helen Robinson, Human Variome Project International Co-ordinating Office: "Advancing Genomic Medicine in Low and Middle Income Countries: GGI, UNESCO and WHO" - HUGO HGM2015 GG2020 Presentation - Helen Robinson N/A
- Professor Andreas Hadjisavvas, HVP Cypriot Node: "Cyprus: A successful case study in tackling thalassaemias at the country level – what can others learn?"
- Professor Zilfalil bin Alwi, Head, HVP Malaysian Node: "Meeting the Challenges of Haemoglobinopathies in Malaysia and South East Asia"
- Professor Ming Qi, HVP Chinese Node: "Haemoglobinopathies in China: Rapid Targeted Deep Sequencing for Molecular Screening and Clinical Genotyping in Subjects with Haemoglobinopathies"
- Professor Raj Ramsear, University of Capetown: "Genomic Medicine in Africa: Thalassaemias and Sickle Cell Disease as an entry point"