As an individual member of the Human Variome Project, you will;
- Join an active and growing Consortium of over 1,100 individuals who collaborate to develop and maintain the necessary standards, systems and infrastructure to support global-scale genomic knowledge sharing
- Receive monthly email updates to keep you up to date with HVP news, events and opportunities.
- Opportunity to provide input to developing HVP policies, guidelines, and recommendations
- Suggest content for inclusion in the Human Variome Project Consortium Update and publish occasional guest posts to the blog
- Be eligible for reduced registration fees for selected Human Variome Project events, conferences and training courses
Click here to view the Requirements of Consortium Membership